july is gone, and in looking back at my resolutions,
i failed to sleep early, exercise, and read,
but it turned out to be a productive month:
- [oomph.] is finally on facebook.
- the neighborhood moms and i started walking after
the kids are asleep...5.2 miles at 10pm.
- had girls' night out at a restaurant i've never tried.
- spent an afternoon with jackie of fashionation street.
- tried some new revlon products.
- rediscovered quinoa.
i got to meet the sweet and stylish local [maui] blogger, sharon, of elisharon for the first time. she was on oahu celebrating her birthday with her equally stylish husband, eli, of the style pirate. i'm happy that they were able to squeeze me in for a quick lunch at the whole ox. they were both so nice, and it was fun to chat with them about our favorite places
to shop and eat. a huge thanks to the pirate
for taking all of our pictures.
the stylish ones...