9.26.2012

new blog.

just wanted to introduce you to my new mobile blog:
mobile morsels.
it's easy-to-read bits and blurbs of information that address all the burning questions in my [and maybe your] head.
for things we might wonder about or hear about, but aren't exactly sure about...i'm doing the research to get those questions answered. of course, fashion-related topics will
remain here on [oomph.].

if you're anything like me, you spend a lot of time on your phone checking social media feeds and surfing the web...so this blog is formatted to fit the smaller screens of your smartphones. plus the layout is clean and unfussy and easy
to read. scan the QR code to check it out.
don't have a smartphone?
you can always view it on your computer at:

hope to see you there!

14 comments:

Meri said...

good for you! can't wait to check it out!

Unknown said...

very cool! will definitely be stopping by. :)

H

http://www.thefashionhash.com

audrinajulia said...

Definitely check you out there! You're right there mobile browsing is definitely my way to get connected too!

audrinajulia.blogspot.com

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Very interesting. I will have to check it out from my i-phone.
Hope it is very successful.
Daphne.

Chyrel Gomez said...

heading over to your new blog now. =)

Cindy Swanson said...

I'm definitely going to check it out...sounds like a great idea!

I found your blog through your comment on Over50Feeling40. :)

Do stop by and visit me when you get a moment. :)

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
I'm giving away a gorgeous Soft Surroundings top!

Teresa @ Delightfully Darling said...

I love this idea! I checked out your new blog and am following it :) you have curated some wonderful advice so far!

xo Teresa
www.delightfullydarling.com

Jessica said...

Great idea. I will absolutely be reading your new blog. :)

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

mtg said...

I'm off to check it out right now.
xx
maya

FASHION TALES said...

Sounds interesting. Heading to check it out now! xo

Elle Sees said...

and I am off to check it out

Lisa said...

This is so cool, I'll check it out!

-Lisa
The Lovely Memoir

Allison said...

What a fun blog idea! i'm definitely going to check it out!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

Unknown said...

loving the bell bottoms!!

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

01 09 10