4.08.2013

casual sunday.

april is shaping up to be just as busy as march.
we attended a party at the zoo this past weekend and also celebrated a family birthday (90 yrs old!). next weekend, i'll be participating in our local march for babies walk. you can visit my page here to read more about this cause and/or to donate if you wish. mini-she has a school banquet the following weekend, and i'm hoping to meet up with jackie when she comes to town the last weekend of this month. aand, let's not forget mini-he's
birthday coming up on the 16th.

i last wore these pants to a school reunion. this time i dressed them down by rolling 'em up and pairing them with flats. and to add depth to this outfit, i threw on my green jacket.

started off the day with mini-he's flag football game...
he pulled one flag, and there was no running involved. he just happened to be standing next to the kid with the ball!
we cooled down after the game by playing in the sprinkler.
then had lunch...butterfish bento.
and before we knew it, it was time for a birthday dinner
with family. who wants to ride with us?
mini-she bought these heart earrings for me (fundraiser at
school, $1); told me they were an early mother's day present.
when is mother's day?? haha.
(mossimo jacket; pants, local boutique; atienne aigner loafers via ideeli; gap pure tee)
(not an ideeli member? click here.)

shop the look:

23 comments:

Style Journey said...

Girl, you are just as busy as me with kids activities and stuff. It seems the older they get, the busier things are! With Kayla graduating in the next month I am feeling a little weepy and sad, but freaking out trying to plan a party!

The earrings are so sweet from Mini-She and go Mini-He for getting the flag :) Love these pants with the cargo jacket. Heather

A Very Sweet Blog said...

You are super duper busy Becks! I applaud all moms!!! :D Love how you restyled those jeans. They are awesome. Super cute earrings your daughter gave to you. I wanna say Mothers Day is in May. I need to look it up! HaHaHa

jackie jade said...

looks like a fun weekend! I love your outfit - those pants are fab!
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Shon said...

Sweet...I love how sweet the kids are. Way to go for flag football/early Mother's Day presents! LOL

What a great outfit and the cat-eye is gorgeous!
Happy Week to you and yours.

Candida said...

Love those pants, animal print is one of my favorites!
They look great paired with that utility jacket (I've already confessed to my obsession).

Glad you had a (busy) fun weekend!

Candida
Merch Maven

JennaStevie said...

I am loooving these pants, leopard print is always amazing! Love them with the utilitarian jacket, the perfect combination in my eyes! Sounds very busy, but a lot of good stuff going on :)
xJennaD

Frannie Pantz said...

Aw so sweet that your daughter bought you those earrings! I love the leopard and military jacket! Sounds like April is going to be as busy for you as it is for me! Mini-he's birthday is the day before my daughter's and my younger son's was last week too!

Laura said...

Great fun! Feel like I need a military jacket in my wardrobe now ;-)

Cindy C. said...

I'm really loving this casual chic look, the patterned bottoms are a nice touch (:

xoxo,
Cindy C.
http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

Shybiker said...

Family times are such fun. Love your toenail polish!

Iván The Trendy Surfer said...

Lovely pants and casual style !


Kisses


http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

oomph. said...

good luck with the party planning!!

oomph. said...

yup, it's in may, kim!

oomph. said...

thanks, jackie!

oomph. said...

thank you! glad i'm not the only one with an obsession, lol!

oomph. said...

thanks, jenna!

oomph. said...

yes, i remember their bdays were close!

oomph. said...

at least one...or two!

oomph. said...

thank you, cindy!

oomph. said...

thanks, A!

oomph. said...

thank you, ivan :)

Joandy said...

your jeans are awesome, love them:))

Emanuela said...

I love the jacket, awesome casual look!!! Come check out my lazy look :)

xo Emma

01 09 10