12.27.2013

animal print mix.

this skirt is an animal print lover's dream. i spotted this skirt before i even walked into Patty's Closet. well, as soon as i walked in...and i went through the motions of trying it on even though i knew i was getting it. i was already sold on an animal print pencil skirt but was jumping for joy inside when i saw the zipper in the back. i'm wearing it with a sheer blouse also from Patty's Closet. the neckline and shoulders have pretty detailing that you can't see in these photos, unfortunately. the only fail was the blouse getting stuck in the zipper every time i used the bathroom. on one occasion, i actually had to leave the bathroom and get someone to help me. fashion always comes with a price, though, right?

lunch with a friend included pizza, salad, and my newest obsession...san pellegrino sparkling beverages.
(outfit c/o Patty's Closet (808-625-6441); bag & shoes c/o JustFab)

shop the look:

23 comments:

JennaStevie said...

This skirt is seriously AMAZING. Love the two prints together and that back zipper is sexy!
xJennaD

bashashhazbaz said...

you look very pretty! awesome outfit!

Erica D said...

Wow that print is so different because it has more than one print! great find and I love the top you paired it with.

-Erica
http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

Lisa said...

fabulous outfit!! so very chic!! i love your bag!!!

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

You have such a rockin' body, girl! I love that skirt on you, it's fun but also sophisticated :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Great print and I love the zipper detail in the back.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Kileen said...

i love your leopard print skirt!! and totally worth it for the occasional bathroom help needed. :)

cute & little

Anonymous said...

Love the separate patterns on the skirt. That zipper up back adds a great edge.

holla, a
www.rockandsole.net

aki! said...

I do that to my blouses all the time too. It's so frustrating. I feel like it makes my bathroom trips 10x longer.

7% Solution

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

beautiful skirt

Stanislava E. said...

Right! I like the skirt, but my favourites are the shoes!

sunandsany

Anonymous said...

that is a hot skirt!

(i love pellegrino citrus soda! ^-^)

Dressed With Soul said...

But this awesome skirt is it worth, that you allows somebody to help you after you visited the bathroom! The skirt looks indeed wonderful on you and the black blouse goes perfect with it <3

xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

International giveaway for your good figure
www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

Call me M said...

Such a beautiful skirt! I'm a jealous! :)

two birds said...

you look gorgeous. i love that skirt on you. and yum, those waters are so delicious. i love the grapefruit ones.

Sandy a la Mode said...

ok that skirt is quite amazing!!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

susan jakovina said...

Looking just gorgeous! Love the shoes.
And you know what struck me today? How LONG your hair got again! Jeez it grows fast!!
Happy New Year to you beauty! xox

Jessica said...

That skirt is amazing. It looks beautiful on you.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness, I don't usually like animal prints but wow, that is beautiful!!!! I would like to have that body too...haha Happy New Year and God bless everyone!

Sally said...

Love the skirt and top both are gorgeous!

Veronica Lee said...

I heart the skirt! And the shoes too!

Diana Corlett said...

Love this outfit! Office to party, no problem!

mmstarla said...

I am obsessed with this outfit! Also, the shoes are so gorgeous and so are you!!! :)

01 09 10