1.21.2014

tees and jeans.

one of my most worn combinations is a [graphic] tee + jeans + heels...with a jacket or blazer, if need, accessorized with a statement necklace, great bag, scarf, pair of sunglasses, or all of the above. it's a casual combination that looks polished if all the pieces are just right...meaning a slightly oversized tee and a great-fitting pair of jeans.

these JustFab signature skinny distressed denims in indian ocean are the perfect match for a tee and heels. it's not overly distressed, making it wearable to the office, and is perfectly fitted. i have a couple pairs of JustFab jeans, but they didn't make them in my size at the time (i had to size up). many of their newer styles are now available in size 24, and i couldn't be happier with the fit. this is definitely one to stock up on, and right now, you can get 2 pairs for $49.95.

have you tried JustFab denim?
what brand is your favorite pair?

(JustFab distressed denim in indian ocean &
Statement bag in gray c/o)

24 comments:

Samantha Mariko said...

ahh the weather looks so nice! This setup looks great! I would definitely go for this casual look too!
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

I love this look, it's really inspiring me to dress up my usual jeans and tees by adding heels and chic accessories. Also, those shoes are amazing, the color is perfect.

LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

I love your outfit. I am so jealous, it is cold and snowing here.

Anonymous said...

You look really great! I know I would turn my head if I saw you out!

Unknown said...

Very casual, yet classy!! You are beautiful!

Call me M said...

Perfect look from head to toe! Love the graphic tee, the bag and the heels.

Veronica Lee said...

I am a tees and jeans kind of gal and totally love this look! Cool!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

you can never go wrong with a t-shirt and jeans combo.

Kevin Puls said...

Tees and jeans are a classic and timeless combo.

I'm just not a fan of jeans with holes in them,

Unknown said...

Extremely stylish. Love the bag and your killer heels. Just beautiful..

Stanislava E. said...

You don't have any idea how much I love torn jeans! I don't own JustFab pair of jeans and to be honest I've never seen the brand in my country. I relly like J-brand, Levis, Zara... but not a definite brand.

sunandsany

Buddy Garrett said...

Our daughter who is in college loves torn jeans. I think she buys JustFab jeans.

Courtney B said...

i love the t with the heels :) looks adorable simple classic way to do the day !:)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

and a spicy red heel to top it off! you put together a really good thing becks.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

lemonlaurie said...

the Red pumps add a nice pop to the outfit!

Sally said...

Tees and jeans is one of my favorite things to wear you can dress them up or down and still look great!!

Tiffany said...

I love a nice pair of jeans a a tee. Love how you paired them with the hot red heels, too!

SpryOnTheWall said...

Okay I'm in love with that bag!!!

Anonymous said...

A gal afternoon my own heart. I love me some denim, tees, and heels. I've been looking for a pair of red heels and yours are perfection. Love how they add a fun pop of color to your outfit.

a
www.rockandsole.net

Victoria Alexander said...

great look - L-O-V-E those red heels!!

Justin Ray Castillo said...

neat to see

Unknown said...

Jeans and T-shirts.... I could live in them year round ;) I can do without the heels though... LOL!

sgumer said...

i am a big fan of the heels. love the color and style.

neenasatine said...

nice shirt :)

01 09 10