9.09.2014

fall 2014 trends. knits.

fall trends are always bittersweet for me, because while i love (hearing) everyone's excitement over layering up, rocking leather, and wearing boots, we just don't have that kind of weather in hawaii. i'm not complaining, though...after all, i can rock a bikini in december. can you? haha, kidding.

one of my favorite things to wear, sweaters, is back this fall in oversized proportions. in muted colors from head to toe...cozy is in. to make them wearable in our warm weather, i'll be pairing mine with denim cut-offs and lightweight denim. how will you be rocking your sweaters this fall?

here are some of my favorite styles:

cowl neck / turtle neck



cardigan



slouchy





12 comments:

Julie said...

Part of me is really excited for Fall to be coming but the other part of me is sad to see summer go. I'm a warm weather girl and we haven't had too much of it this summer...lots of cold rainy days. Bummer! Apparently I should move to Hawaii! ;-) haha!

Sybil said...

sweater weather is on!!! :D yay for slouchy knits!

Animated Confessions

Jeanne said...

I love chunky knits! Great selection Miss!
XO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

Justina said...

I live in california, so I actually *can* rock a bikini in December, but I love my knits anyway ;)
x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I love cardigan and oversized sweater. No rocken bikini over here in December.

susan jakovina said...

All about the sweaters! Kinda can't wait. On the hunt for the perfect knit cape right now.

Elle Sees said...

i need to get more slouchy sweaters--love the roundup!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I'm not really ready for fall weather yet but I do like those cozy sweaters :)

Rowena @ rolala loves

oomph. said...

yes, i love summer, too!

oomph. said...

yes, Californians can definitely rock bikinis year round, too :)

Erica D said...

I can`t wait for fall! I love the cool air, the anticipation of Christmas and high boots! Winter on the other hand is another story, some parts of Canada are already getting snow storms LOL! Its been quite hot here in Toronto.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love the white ones! I'm ready for Fall!

01 09 10