12.29.2014

hello again.

just dropping in for a quick hello. i didn't intend to take a whole week off from the blog, but it was nice to slow down and enjoy the holidays. i had a nice christmas spending time with family and friends and look forward to ringing in the new year. there are a lot of changes at work and at home, and i'm a little anxious to see how everything plays out.

this cowl neck sweater from Oasis has been my absolute favorite sweater as of late. it's so soft and comfortable and just warm enough for the chilly weather we've been having. and you can't see it well here, but this long sparklepop necklace from my POPSUGAR Must Have december box layers perfectly over the neckline.

what was the best gift you received this year?

love & sunshine bag; converse shoes)

*     *     *

if you still need inspiration for your holiday party outfits, check out the latest holiday edition of east vs west style.


6 comments:

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Glad you had a great Christmas Becks! That sweater is beautiful!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Frannie Pantz said...

I took Christmas break off too and it was glorious--for the most part. I love this sweater! It looks as comfy as it does stylish! Happy New Year and Happy belated Christmas!

Erica D said...

Love the sweater with that clutch. I took a week off when I went to Hawaii and I was stressed lol. I returned to a ton of blog related emails but it was nice to get away from reality for a while.

Shybiker said...

Pretty sweater. It's nice and natural to relax during the holidays.

Unknown said...

nice cozy look! I love how you mix the cowl neck sweater with the hot pants.. it is chic without looking too much!
Happy New Year ^^

Oreleona said...

omg i am in love with that sweater gurl!! I've been searching for sweaters like these, they're just so comfy and chic!

Ore :)
TheFaceShop & NYX Giveaway | Pristine's Bliss

01 09 10