7.21.2017

POPSUGAR Must Have Box. June.

june's POPSUGAR Must Have Box has to be one of my favorites to date. with all the aloha in this box, i felt like this box was curated just for me! i can't wait to sport my new aloha hat and pouch at the beach.

in case you're not familiar with POPSUGAR's Must Have Box, it is a monthly subscription box filled with full-sized beauty, fashion, and lifestyle products. for $39.95, you get 6-7 premium items plus a special item thrown in once in a while.

here's what was in june's box:

1. aloha collection mid size ocean coco palms pouch
2. captain blankenship mermaid sea salt hair spray 
3. the seven husbands of evelyn hugo novel by taylor jenkins reid
6. meri meri blue and white party straws

special extra:
8. starbucks frapuccino chilled coffee drink

you can check out my unboxing on periscope @ oomph if you have the app.
otherwise you can watch it here.


with every box there is a theme. this summer-time box was all about relaxing at the beach with a good read...drink in hand.

those who know me know this aloha hat is all me!

do you subscribe to any subscription boxes?
if so, which ones?

*     *     *

join POPSUGAR Must Have now and get the Must Have box for $39.95.

take $5 off your first month with code: SHOP5

see my october unboxing here.
see my july unboxing here.
see my june Must Have box here.
see my august Must Have box here.
see my november Must Have box here.

see my december Must Have box here.

1 comments:

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

great set! more the cap - so cute!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

01 09 10