now that summer is here, we will be hitting the beach and doing outdoor activities as much as possible. this often means that i will go from work straight to the beach or park, and the last thing i need to worry about is runny makeup. i found a gel eyeliner that works, but now it's my mascara that gives me grief.
lash genius by anastasia of beverly hills is my solution. it's a colorless topcoat that waterproofs any mascara, making your favorite mascara waterproof when you need it to be...
cry much at movies?
shed a tear at weddings?
know that you'll be out and about on a rainy day?
or have watery eyes like me?
simply apply over your mascara and be worry free for the rest of the day. i was skeptical, because even mascara that claims to be waterproof runs sometimes. after trying the product for myself, i was quite surprised by the results. here's what i did:
applied my everyday (maybelline great lash) mascara and let dry.
applied Lash Genius to right eye only and let dry.
THE TEST: SWIPED A WET FINGER ACROSS EACH EYE.
the [right] eye with Lash Genius swiped clean.
the [left] eye without lash genius swiped with runny mascara.
although lash genius may not be a necessity for everyone everyday, it is a product that is great to have on hand and one that i will turn to when i need a sure thing.
buy it here, or enter to win one below.
how to enter:
- follow me publicly on google friend connect and leave a comment with your GFC name and email address.
want more entries? show my sponsor some love:
- like anastasia of beverly hills on facebook AND leave a wall post saying "oomph. sent me!" (+1)
- follow anastasia of beverly hills on twitter- leave twitter handle in comment (+1)
- follow [oomph.] and let me know where (+1 each)-GFC, twitter, bloglovin, instagram (@rockoomph), pinterest, currently obsessed, google+
-leave names in comments
- write a blog post about this giveaway
- leave the link in your comment (+3)
- tweet the following (+1 once daily)
' Enter @rockoomph 's giveaway to win anastasia of beverly hills #lashgenius waterproof topcoat for your eyelashes! http://bit.ly/LhHugx '
*i was provided with one lash genius product in exchange for my honest review.