12.20.2013

cold weather comfort.

when the weather is chilly, sometimes you have to give in to comfy. both minis are sick, and i'm starting to feel something coming on, but this is the last weekend to get things done before christmas. i'm starting the weekend off with an early morning hike tomorrow, then shopping like mad till everyone is checked off my list. sunday, i'm meeting up with a girlfriend to exchange gifts then spending the rest of the night wrapping presents. hopefully i can get everything done so that i can relax and enjoy christmas eve. below are some photos from our hike last weekend at 'aiea loop trail.

what are your plans for the weekend?

while this is a fairly easy hike that is level most of the way, the 'aiea loop trail is still a nice workout due to its length. the approximately 5-mile trail has its share of ups and downs, ducking under and climbing over fallen trees and takes anywhere from 1.5-3 hours depending on your pace. you can always start from the bottom and hike up if you want more of a challenging workout.
view of the H-3 freeway.
(mossimo jacket; harem pants via oomph;
Lulu's shoes (buy); sweater, local store)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you have a shop! :D
Love the first pic. Of course, all your outfits are awesome, but I always admire your facial expressions in the pics. Your eyes are always telling us something. ;p

Wish you and your family a happy holiday and many more to come! :)

Erica D said...

Love your outfit, I wish the weather was nice enough to wear that! here in Toronto it was -22 the other day! Love those photos of the park.

-Erica
http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That outfit looks so good Becks! I'm in holiday mode baby. Going to cook this weekend (gumbo) Yaaaa!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Hope your family feels better soon. I wish my workout was that scenic, that trail is gorgeous. This weekend we have a party to go to and last minute Christmas shopping to finish.

LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

Stanislava E. said...

Nice pictures! Beautiful Hawaii! You lucky! About the weekend - today I'm working but after that I'm having 5 days off due to Christmas holidays and I'm so happy! Can't wait!

sunandsany

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Hope you kids feel better soon. Today hubby and me are going shopping. Then tomorrow it is baking time.

Fashionable Rose said...

i hope you ll have a fantastic Christmas eve and Christmas and that you managed to do everything you want in time!
loving the wintery and cozy outfit and the heels are beautiful!
hiking seems interesting! the scenery is beautiful x

Ai Sakura said...

hope the minis get well soon in time for Christmas.
Have a fantastic one with the family!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

LV said...

Nice pictures. That looks like a great workout and such awesome scenery. I hope the little ones get better. I am actually fighting a bad cold and have been home wrapping presents this weekend.

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

Kileen said...

this looks like a great hike! i love being outdoors and you're so lucky to have such beautiful weather!

cute & little

Courtney B said...

You are gorg!! Love your hair curled like that!
I miss hiking! I can't wait for it to warm up to take Mia hiking again (which won't happen until at least May... I think I need to move to Hawaii!)

susan jakovina said...

Looking stunning in these photos!
And, I'm so jealous of the tank top. :/

01 09 10