11.28.2016

black friday haul.

did you fare well on black friday or cyber monday?
i did surprisingly well considering i wasn't prepared with a list...but under pressure, i managed to check off quite a few names. so here's hoping none of those people see this post!

i first came across wanderlust & co. in my Rocksbox. they were offering 40% off storewide, so i purchased this x double gold ring:


oops, those were for me.

ok...i popped into Brookstone to see if there were any gadgets for my secret santa. there were a few things, but not for my secret santa. now, i wanted a FlipBelt when i was training for the marathon two years ago but never got one. recently, my sister mentioned she wanted one...so when i saw it at Brookstone, i snapped this photo, sent it to her and told her where to find it. i didn't even notice the sign until she told me, "$15?? Grab it for me!" it was half off on clearance, plus the entire store was buy one, get one 50% off. so...i grabbed one for myself. finally. two years later. now that i'm not running as much. but plan to. eventually.

so...that wasn't a gift either. i promise i did get gifts!

this was just cool. i didn't even give it a second look until someone said it was headphones + the ears are speakers. you can turn on the speakers so that others can hear what you're listening to. these wired cat ear headphones are only $69. fun gift for a teen?


so...i found my secret santa gift at the J. Crew store. they were offering 40% off storewide (only a few exclusions). these stretch chinos in 484 fit and linen hoodie made the bag.


this cotton-linen hoodie is sold out online, but you might be able to find it at your local store. it was already on sale + additional 40% off.

when i got home, i jumped online and grabbed a few things. stocked up on my favorite chino shorts + these new balance sneaks that were already on sale + 40% off.


now this next item took care of most of my list. all the girls are getting this super cute mermaid tail blanket. i found this one at ROMWE.


i did get a few toys for the younger ones on my list leaving me with just one or two things left to buy. all i need is a tree to put the gifts under! it feels great to be done with my shopping...for once i can just relax and enjoy the holidays...yay me!

have you started your christmas shopping?
what were your black friday/cyber monday purchases?



6 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

That pineapple necklace is two cute.

http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

Please may I? said...

My girls would love the mermaid blanket.

X x

A Very Sweet Blog said...

They are going to love their gifts Becks! I love the jewelry you purchased! Yes, I shopped a little more than I expected. LOL
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

oomph. said...

i thought it was!!

oomph. said...

they have kids size, too!

oomph. said...

i know...i went a little overboard!! but at least my shopping is mostly done!

01 09 10