9.11.2014

buffalo plaid.

one of my must-haves for fall is a great flannel...and what better than one in classic red. it's great for chilly fall mornings and nights, perfect for the pumpkin patch, and festive come christmas.

while i love all patterns from gingham to checks and tartans, i've been wanting to add a buffalo plaid to my collection. like everything else, though, the perfect one is hard to find.

i came close with this one last year but hope to score 'the one' this year.

what's one thing you hope to pick up this fall?

(gilly hicks top; paige denim)

12 comments:

Erica D said...

The pattern looks good on you, I thought I was done with plaid but I may give it a second thought now!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I want to add a sweater dress to my closet. I hope you find your prefect flannel this year.

Julie said...

I've been searching for a black and red flannel for Fall but I haven't found "the one" yet. haha! Flannels and Fall are just made for each other

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That color combination really makes the plaid more striking. I haven't worn plaid in years but I may be changing my mind.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Frannie Pantz said...

Totally feel you. And those are harder to come across than I thought! I love a good plaid though. It's my inner punk!

gabrielle said...

buffalo plaid is my favorite plaid! you look so pretty -- love it with the red lips.

xo,
gabby
www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

Lena L said...

I am not a fan of plaids generally speaking, but I find these smaller patterns with nice color contrasts rather flattering. You look awesome!

Ann Jones said...

Love the plaid and color. Plaid is great in the fall and winter :)

Call me M said...

Such a pretty shirt. Didn't know it was called buffalo plaid :) It looks great on you!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love that top Becks! I'm a fan of checks and tartan too.

Samantha Mariko said...

this is a cute plaid shirt, and I love how you dressed it up with accessories and a bold lip!
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

susan jakovina said...

Yes, yes, yes! LOVE!!

01 09 10