9.27.2013

camo + boots.

more and more prints have been finding their way into my wardrobe lately. and since my closet is usually a sea of solid blacks and grays, this works out nicely. this is the other camouflage piece from Patty's Closet i was talking about. i think the [faux] leather trim is an oomph-worthy detail that allows these otherwise casual shorts to be dressed up.

last week i mentioned how our casual lifestyle made it challenging to wear heels with short shorts. but i still like need height. so one way i sneak in heels is with boots, since they have a more casual vibe. even better if they're a neutral, skin-toned color that elongates and doesn't attract
too much attention.

have a great weekend!

(shorts c/o Patty's Closet; nine west shoes; f21 sweater;
sonia rykiel bag; bobby glam hair extensions c/o)

a few you might like:



*     *     *

in need of some retail therapy?



26 comments:

  1. LOVE the sweater and the cute boots! I am going to break out my boots this weekend, its time :)

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make everything look good. Love the boots and shorts. I couldn't rock this look, but you certainly do! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I love the sweater and booties with them.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very effortless & chic! I love your camo shorts..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it your shoes, are really pretty.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your look is absolutely stylish, you have such great legs and the pants are awesome <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute casual-chic outfit. I wish we had the weather to wear more cute boots here in SG!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish we had more boot weather, too!

      Delete
  8. I like the creamy touch in the whole outfit coming from the shoes!

    Sun and Sany

    ReplyDelete
  9. NIce proposal camo+boots !!!
    Cool !


    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really loving the camo trend that is popping up lately. Your shorts look great on you.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shorts! cute look!
    thanks for stopping by =)
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great example of a classy way to pair the heels and shorts. This combo looks great and I love your new shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make camouflage look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, I need those shorts! how do I get me hands on a pair of these shorts?! OBSESSED with this look! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa-i'm going there this weekend, i can check to see if they still have them!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! Please leave your website address and I'll be happy to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...