a few things about the moustache:
- eight types are recognized in the world beard and moustache championships: natural, english, dali, handlebar, wild west,
fu manchu, imperial, freestyle.
- in a deck of cards, the king of hearts is
the only one without a moustache.
- the longest moustache is believed to be 11 ft 6 in and belongs to a man in india who massages it regularly with mustard and coconut oil to keep it healthy.
- oldest documented moustache was found in a portrait
dated back to 300 bc.
- only four u.s. presidents wore moustaches;
william taft being the last.
- groucho marx, known for his moustache, never really had one (till later in his career); he used stick-ons.
- u.s. marines cannot have moustaches longer than half an inch; firefighters are not allowed to have any facial hair at all.
(scarf, local store in kona)
staching through the snow.
i moustache you to take it easy.
keep calm and stache on.
i am a man, see me stache.
i really moustache you to be mine.
i'd love to stay and chat, but i really moustache.
check out these fun staches:
facts sources: smartershaves.com;wakkipedia.com
moustache chart: random google search
* * *
what are you getting mom this year?
treat her to a $500 Visa Giftcard!